Thank You for Joining Family Soul Time!
I am extremely excited and delighted that you will be with us on the Family Soul Time podcast! This is a show that captures the stories, challenges and joys that come with parenting. My goal with this show is to capture the stories and memories that other parents can relate to, thereby inspiring them on their own journeys.
Below is the interview flow for your review and perusal. If you’re okay with it, we may go on tangents as the conversation flows. I will canvas beforehand if there are any topics or areas that you are uncomfortable talking about. The key to a successful interview is to be yourself, be honest, and be authentic. With that, I’m sure you will connect and resonate with our eager and enthusiastic audience.
Interview Flow and Questions
- I will give a brief introduction of you and who you are, and then hand it over to you to elaborate
2. Your family’s story and background
- Your parents’ decision to come to Canada (if applicable): why they left, why Canada, and when they came
- Your parents’ journey and experiences here
3. Your upbringing
- Where you grew up
- Memorable experiences and formative moments that shaped you
- How these experiences shaped your outlook, perspective and choices
4. Your journey
- Career path
- Joys and struggles in that career journey
- Your spouse/partner
- How you met and journey to marriage
- Family dynamics with in-laws
6. Current family
- Names and ages of children
- Where you live right now
- Any notable stories or experiences their child(ren) have gone through
7. Balancing work, family and other commitments
- Do you work right now? Your spouse?
- Child care: what is the current plan?
- Things that worry you or keep you up at night
8.Hopes for your child(ren)
- What you want to pass on and instil in them
- Any specific hopes you have for your child(ren)
- This is often the favourite part for our listeners. I will proceed in rapid progression:
- Favourite restaurant?
- Favourite activity to relieve stress?
- If I could visit anywhere in the world, I would be in _____
- Favourite movie or book
Wrap-up and conclusion
- How listeners can connect with you (if you’re open to that)
I will call you at the appointed time.
Skype ID: sparktdot
This is an audio-only interview.
Recording: By participating in the Family Soul Time interview, you agree to allow Park & Jung LLP to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Park & Jung LLP to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.